Ways to Give
Ten Ways to Support PSG:
- Become a monthly donor. It’s easy to enroll, start today!
- Give a gift in honor or in memory of a friend, loved one, or special occasion.
- Name PSG in your will, estate, or life insurance policy.
- Designate all or part of your United Way donation if that applies to your situation.
- Ask if your employer has a matching gift program to match your donations.
- Suggest PSG as a recipient of donations to an outreach committee at church, school, or work.
- Host a diaper drive, a baby bottle fundraiser, or a baby shower.
- Donate to the Mommy Bucks store.
- Request a speaker from PSG for a civic or church group presentation.
- Pray for the staff, volunteers, and clients of PSG.
Change the Future
When updating your will, consider leaving the Pregnancy Support Group/dba Spero a charitable gift. Regardless of the amount large or small, your gift can make a considerable difference to our organization.
Leaving a legacy of life can be easy, and an additional directive in your will brings much needed support to continue the mission at hand. Not only that, you will have the satisfaction of knowing your life-affirming values will live on to influence the next generation.
Talk to an attorney or financial advisor to determine the best way to proceed.