Our volunteers are such an important part of our ministry. They help us in many ways with their time and special God given gifts that fortifie the impact Pregnancy Support Group/dba Spero has on the life of the women and men we reach. We are always on the lookout for new volunteers, we can’t have enough! Whether you have a few hours a week you can volunteer, or even time every other week, we have opportunities for you to serve.
- Volunteer Receptionist: We are looking for several women to answer phones and do some light filing a few hours each week. (Orientation provided)
- Tutors: for our “Mommy-Bucks” earn while you learn program. (Orientation provided)
- Helpers: to keep our supply closets and office well-stocked and tidy. Also to help fold and prepare our Newsletter for mailing. (Orientation provided)
- Mentors: to come alongside a woman and help her grow spiritually or to share some of your secrets of successful motherhood. (Light training provided)
- Lay Counselors: to connect with our clients and provide counseling. (In-depth training provided)
Feel free to call 530-661-6333 with any other questions, we would love to meet you and have you join our volunteer team.