Our volunteers are such an important part of our ministry. They help us in many ways with their time and special God-given gifts that fortify the impact Pregnancy Support Group/dba Spero has on the life of the women and men we reach. We are always on the lookout for new volunteers; we can’t have enough! Whether you have a few hours every week or even every other week, we have volunteer opportunities for you to serve.
- Volunteer Receptionist: We are looking for several women to answer phones and do some light filing a few hours each week. (Orientation provided)
- Tutors: for our “Mommy-Bucks” earn while you learn program. (Orientation provided)
- Helpers: to keep our supply closets and office well-stocked and tidy. Also to help fold and prepare our Newsletter for mailing. (Orientation provided)
- Mentors: to come alongside a woman and help her grow spiritually or to share some of your secrets of successful motherhood. (Light training provided)
- Lay Counselors: to connect with our clients and provide counseling. (In-depth training provided)
Feel free to call 530-661-6333 with any other questions; we would love to meet you and have you join our volunteer team.